Minneapolis, MN Mon Apr 22, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 49.12- 49.62 dn 0.54 +50 K to+100 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 413.00- 419.00 up 4.6-dn 2.4 +3 K to +9 K up 7-unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 413.00- 421.00 up 4.6-dn 2.4 +3 K to +11 K up 7-unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 275.00 up 20-10
Soybean Hulls-pellets 275.00 up 20-10
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 13.9925- 14.5425 dn 18.25-13.25 +35 N to +90 N unch-up 5
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
13:51 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced