Minneapolis, MN Tue Apr 30, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 50.22 up 0.21-dn 0.04 +100N up 50-25
46.5% Soybean Meal R 438.30- 440.30 dn 3.1 +10 K to +12 K unch
46.5% Soybean Meal T 438.30- 443.30 dn 3.1 +10 K to +15 K unch
Soybean Hulls-bulk 265.00- 280.00 dn 10-unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 265.00- 280.00 dn 10-unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.3400- 14.8600 dn 19.75-17.75 +35 N to +87 N dn 10-8
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
13:55 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- USDA: Livestock producers urged to keep good disaster records
- DHM Markets/Marketers: PA IOFC a record high
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Fluid sales, cost of production, Chobani
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.