Minneapolis, MN Wed Jul 17, 2013 USDA Market News
Minnesota Soybean Processor report
Minnesota Processor Bids and Offers as of 2:30 p.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 45.54- 46.54 up 0.08 -25 Q to +75 Q unch
46.5% Soybean Meal R 539.10 up 2.3-dn 2.7 +70 Q unch-dn 5
46.5% Soybean Meal T 537.10- 539.10 up 0.3-dn 2.7 +68 Q to +70 Q dn 2-5
Soybean Hulls-bulk 150.00- 165.00 unch
Soybean Hulls-pellets 150.00- 170.00 unch
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 15.1750- 15.6750 dn 7.75-17.75 +40 Q to +90 Q dn 10-20
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, H March, K May, N July,
Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
13:48 c cam
Minneapolis, MN Soybean Processing Report
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Cow’s Match® ColdFront® and WarmFront® Seasonal Milk Replacers