Raleigh, NC Tuesday, Jan 22 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 1 to 7 cents higher. Prices were 7.48-8.03, mostly
7.48-7.98 at the feed mills, and 7.53-7.88, mostly 7.59 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.05-6.35.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 22 cent higher. Prices were 14.56 at the
processors, and 13.67-14.37, mostly 13.91 at the elevators. New Crop: 12.38.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.99 6.35 7.47
Roaring River 8.03
Rose Hill 7.98
Statesville 7.78 8.39
Pantego #2 7.48
Clement 6.16 13.67 7.26
Creswell 7.53 13.91 7.23
Monroe 14.37 6.93
Norwood 7.59 6.05 13.72 12.38 7.22
Warsaw #2 7.88
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.56 466.60
Raleigh 14.56 466.60
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
North Carolina Grain
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline