Oklahoma City, OK Wed Nov 13, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Wednesday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .01 lower. 6.64-6.98.
Davis 6.64, Lawton 6.72, Frederick, Hobart, Shattuck 6.77, Alva, Buffalo,
Manchester 6.78, Cherokee, Medford, Ponca City 6.81, Temple 6.82, Clinton,
Perry, Stillwater 6.84, Banner, Eldorado, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene,
Watonga, Weatherford 6.87, Keyes 6.92, Hooker 6.98, Gulf 7.72.
MILO: .03 to .04 lower. 7.14-7.50.
Alva, Buffalo, Manchester 7.14, Medford, Ponca City, Shattuck, Weatherford 7.23,
Keyes 7.41, Hooker 7.50.
SOYBEANS: Mixed. 12.29-12.68.
Hooker 12.29, Shattuck 12.58, Alva, Buffalo, Medford, Ponca City, Stillwater
12.68, Gulf 14.14.
CORN: .02 lower. 4.05-4.62.
Manchester, Medford, Ponca City 4.05, Keyes 4.55, Hooker 4.62, Gulf 5.14 1/4.
CANOLA (CWT) N/A cwt.: Red Rock, El Reno, Yukon, Apache, Dacoma, Enid, McWillie,
Clyde, Hillsdale, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma 76.25 cents per
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Boggess named U.S. Dairy Forage Research Center director
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Product prices, April margins, dairy CPI
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Inlets essential to tunnel ventilation success
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Ice cream makers scoop up awards for innovative flavors