Oklahoma City, OK Tue Nov 26, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Tuesday
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Mixed. 6.66-6.96.
Davis 6.66, Lawton 6.78, Frederick, Hobart, Shattuck 6.79, Alva, Buffalo,
Manchester 6.80, Cherokee, Medford, Ponca City 6.83, Temple 6.85, Clinton,
Perry, Stillwater 6.86, Banner, Eldorado, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene,
Watonga, Weatherford 6.89, Keyes 6.94, Hooker 6.96, Gulf 7.74.
MILO: Steady to .11 lower. 6.94-7.33.
Alva, Buffalo 6.94, Manchester 6.95, Medford, Shattuck, Weatherford 7.03, Ponca
City 7.14, Keyes 7.21, Hooker 7.33.
SOYBEANS: Steady. 12.43-12.82.
Hooker 12.43, Shattuck 12.67, Medford, Ponca City 12.79, Stillwater 12.80, Alva,
Buffalo 12.82, Gulf 14.22.
CORN: Steady to .06 lower. 3.94-4.53.
Manchester, Medford 3.94, Ponca City 4.00, Keyes 4.44, Hooker 4.53, Gulf 5.00.
CANOLA (CWT) 18.14-18.64 cwt.: Red Rock 18.14, El Reno 18.54, Yukon 18.64,
Apache, Dacoma, Enid, McWillie, Clyde, Hillsdale, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 74.75 cents
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Dairy markets: Class III futures ‘meteoric’
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data