Oklahoma City, OK Mon Jan 27, 2014 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Monday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .03 to .05 lower. 5.94-6.14.
Davis 5.94, Frederick, Hobart, Shattuck 5.98, Alva, Buffalo 5.99, Cherokee,
Lawton, Manchester, Medford, Ponca City, Temple 6.02, Clinton, Perry, Stillwater
6.05, Banner, Eldorado, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene, Watonga 6.07,
Weatherford 6.08, Keyes 6.13, Hooker 6.14, Gulf 6.92 1/2.
MILO: .03 to .04 higher. 7.17-7.42.
Alva, Buffalo 7.17, Manchester 7.18, Keyes, Medford, Ponca City, Shattuck,
Weatherford 7.26, Hooker 7.42.
SOYBEANS: .01 to .03 higher. 12.07-12.42.
Hooker 12.07, Alva, Buffalo 12.30, Shattuck 12.31, Medford, Ponca City 12.38,
Stillwater 12.42, Gulf 13.77 1/2.
CORN: .02 higher. 4.02-4.58.
Manchester 4.02, Medford, Ponca City 4.12, Keyes 4.47, Hooker 4.58, Gulf 5.10.
CANOLA (CWT) N/A : Red Rock, El Reno, Yukon, Dacoma, Clyde, Hillsdale, Apache,
Enid, McWillie, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 79.25 cents
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Food Babe visits my university
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand