Columbia, SC Friday, October 05, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 7 to 10 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 3 to 8 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.28 at Kingstree; 7.27 at Lynchburg; 7.68 at Estill;
Processors---7.48 at Orangeburg 2; 8.35 at Monetta; 8.23 at Sumter; 7.68 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.76 at Anderson *14.81 at Kingstree; *14.97 at
Lynchburg; 15.26 and *15.26 at Estill; Processors---15.82 and *15.32 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.90 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.79 at
Lynchburg; 7.58 and *7.38 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.76 7.90
Kingstree 7.28 14.81 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.27 14.97 7.79
Estill 7.68 15.26 15.26 7.58 7.38
Orangeburg 2 7.48
Kershaw 15.82 15.32
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs