Columbia, SC Friday, September 06, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 2 to 7 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 3 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.58 at Kingstree; 4.58 at Lynchburg; 4.63 at Estill;
Processors---5.08 at Orangeburg 2; 5.28 at Monetta; 5.26 at Sumter; 4.98 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.92 at Anderson; *13.19 at Kingstree; *13.19 at
Lynchburg; 13.78 and *13.38 at Estill; Processors---14.68 and *13.58 at Kershaw;
Export---13.48 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*5.63 at Kingstree; *5.63 at Lynchburg; No Bid at
Estill; Processors---7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.58 13.19 5.63
Lynchburg 4.58 13.19 5.63
Estill 4.63 13.78 13.38 No Bid
Orangeburg 2 5.08
Kershaw 14.68 13.58
Mt. Pleasant 13.48
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs