Columbia, SC Wednesday, September 25, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 5 to 6 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 9 to 11 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.34 at Kingstree; 4.34 at Lynchburg; 4.35 at Estill;
Processors---4.74 at Orangeburg 2; 4.84 at Monetta; 5.19 at Sumter; 4.84 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.46 at Anderson; *12.73 at Kingstree; *12.73 at
Lynchburg; 13.40 and *12.94 at Estill; Processors---13.72 and *13.12 at Kershaw;
Export---N/A at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*5.76 at Kingstree; *5.76 at Lynchburg; No Bid at
Estill; Processors---7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.34 12.73 5.76
Lynchburg 4.34 12.73 5.76
Estill 4.35 13.40 12.94 No Bid
Orangeburg 2 4.74
Kershaw 13.72 13.12
Mt. Pleasant N/A
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- BQA Producers Forum open to all checkoff investors
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand