Columbia, SC Friday, April 19, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 to 6 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 22 to 28 cents higher.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 26 lower to 3 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.75 13.50-14.40 5.51-6.36
PROCESSORS: 6.64-7.49 14.25 5.66
EXPORT: No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do