Columbia, SC Friday, February 21, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn were 8 to 9 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 20 to 58 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 8 to 13 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.83 12.86-13.81 5.29-5.39
PROCESSORS: 4.93-5.30 13.95 5.04
EXPORT: 14.35 5.74
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
- New Holland Pavilions race to finish, 5 weeks to World Dairy Expo
- Farm pays tribute to Derek Jeter with corn maze
- Could we eradicate BVD?
- Canada’s Saputo begging Australian dairies for more milk
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban