Columbia, SC Friday, May 16, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn were 24 to 33 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 4 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 32 to 57 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.64-5.14 13.83-14.95 5.34-6.17
PROCESSORS: 5.24-5.64 15.35 5.09-5.24
EXPORT: 15.50 6.27
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance