Minneapolis, MN Wed Jan 16, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 7.1825-7.3225 up 0.75 -13 H to 1 H unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.1650-14.2850 up 23 -20 H to -8 H unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:16 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- U.S. dollar strength weighed heavily on commodities overnight
- Are drones protected by the First Amendment?
- Ground beef recalled due to possible E. coli contamination
- Ag markets moved generally higher Wednesday
- Repainting “American Gothic:” Number of women farming triples
- U.S. milk production rose 0.8% in May