Minneapolis, MN Thu May 09, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 6.7075-6.8775 up 15.75-16.75 22 N to 39 N unch-up 1
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.5875-14.8875 up 18-20 50 N to 80 N unch-up 2
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:35 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced