Richmond, VA Fri Jan 11, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Jan 11, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.17
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.73 new crop 12.46
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 10 higher, new crop 7 lower.
Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.92
No 2 yellow corn 7.34 new crop 5.77
No 1 soybeans 13.53 new crop 12.26
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 8 higher. Corn 10 higher,
new crop 7 lower. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.69 new crop 6.79
No 2 yellow corn 7.44 new crop 5.97
No 1 soybeans 13.38 new crop 11.91
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.70 new crop 6.75
No 2 yellow corn 7.29 new crop 5.55
No 1 soybeans 13.10 new crop 12.02
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs