Richmond, VA Fri Jan 11, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Jan 11, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.17
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.73 new crop 12.46
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 10 higher, new crop 7 lower.
Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.92
No 2 yellow corn 7.34 new crop 5.77
No 1 soybeans 13.53 new crop 12.26
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 8 higher. Corn 10 higher,
new crop 7 lower. Soybeans 7 lower, new crop 16 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.69 new crop 6.79
No 2 yellow corn 7.44 new crop 5.97
No 1 soybeans 13.38 new crop 11.91
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.70 new crop 6.75
No 2 yellow corn 7.29 new crop 5.55
No 1 soybeans 13.10 new crop 12.02
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Wis. barn fire kills at least 50 animals
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- Dairy economists offer farm bill dairy safety net alternative
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced