Richmond, VA Wed Jan 16, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 16, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Soybeans 28 higher, new crop 14 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.47
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.42 new crop 12.77
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 3 higher. Corn steady, new crop 3 higher.
Soybeans 23 higher, new crop 14 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.22
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 5.92
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 12.57
Wheat Steady, new crop steady. Corn Steady,
new crop 3 higher. Soybeans 23 higher, new crop 14 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.91 new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn 7.66 new crop 6.12
No 1 soybeans 14.02 new crop 12.22
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Groundbreaking marks new era for World Dairy Expo facilities
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- Considerations for spring seeded alfalfa
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains