Richmond, VA Fri Jan 25, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Jan 25, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Soybeans 6 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.39
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.46 new crop 12.83
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 3 lower, new crop 2 lower.
Soybeans 6 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.14
No 2 yellow corn 7.46 new crop 5.84
No 1 soybeans 14.21 new crop 12.63
Wheat 3 lower, new crop 2 lower. Corn 3 lower,
new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 6 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.81 new crop 6.93
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 6.04
No 1 soybeans 14.06 new crop 12.28
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.94 new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.54 new crop 5.66
No 1 soybeans 13.65 new crop 12.26
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip