Richmond, VA Mon Jan 28, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Jan 28, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 4 higher. Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 7
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.43
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.53 new crop 12.90
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 higher. Corn 8 higher, new crop 6
higher. Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 7 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.18
No 2 yellow corn 7.54 new crop 5.90
No 1 soybeans 14.28 new crop 12.70
Wheat 8 higher, new crop 8 higher. Corn 8 higher, new
crop 6 higher. Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 7 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.89 new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn 7.64 new crop 6.10
No 1 soybeans 14.13 new crop 12.35
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY