Richmond, VA Wed Jan 30, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 30, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 9 higher. Soybeans 27 higher, new crop 20 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.50
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.84 new crop 13.13
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 9 higher. Corn 10 higher, new crop 6 higher.
Soybeans 27 higher, new crop 20 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.25
No 2 yellow corn 7.65 new crop 5.93
No 1 soybeans 14.59 new crop 12.93
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 11 higher. Corn 10 higher,
new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 27 higher, new crop 20 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 8.00 new crop 7.12
No 2 yellow corn 7.75 new crop 6.13
No 1 soybeans 14.44 new crop 12.58
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap