Richmond, VA Wed Jan 30, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 30, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 9 higher. Soybeans 27 higher, new crop 20 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.50
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.84 new crop 13.13
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 9 higher. Corn 10 higher, new crop 6 higher.
Soybeans 27 higher, new crop 20 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.25
No 2 yellow corn 7.65 new crop 5.93
No 1 soybeans 14.59 new crop 12.93
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 11 higher. Corn 10 higher,
new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 27 higher, new crop 20 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 8.00 new crop 7.12
No 2 yellow corn 7.75 new crop 6.13
No 1 soybeans 14.44 new crop 12.58
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Wis. barn fire kills at least 50 animals
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- Dairy economists offer farm bill dairy safety net alternative
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced