Richmond, VA Mon Feb 04, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Feb 04, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 15 higher, new crop 11
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.26
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.94 new crop 13.24
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop 2 higher.
Soybeans 15 higher, new crop 11 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn 7.59 new crop 5.94
No 1 soybeans 14.69 new crop 13.04
Wheat 2 lower, new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop
2 higher. Soybeans 25 higher, new crop 11 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.94 new crop 7.08
No 2 yellow corn 7.69 new crop 6.14
No 1 soybeans 14.64 new crop 12.69
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming
- World Dairy Expo Futurity Entries Due Soon