Richmond, VA Fri Feb 08, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Feb 08, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Soybeans 34 lower, new crop 42 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.13
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.58 new crop 12.62
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 34 lower, new crop 42 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.88
No 2 yellow corn 7.34 new crop 5.63
No 1 soybeans 14.33 new crop 12.42
Wheat 2 lower, new crop 3 lower. Corn 2 lower,
new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 34 lower, new crop 42 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.69 new crop 6.79
No 2 yellow corn 7.44 new crop 5.83
No 1 soybeans 14.28 new crop 12.07
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.81 new crop 6.79
No 2 yellow corn 7.46 new crop 5.41
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 12.44
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- 2014 dairy cow culling slips 200,000 behind last year
- Nestlé adopts new animal welfare standards
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban