Richmond, VA Fri Feb 15, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
***This report will not be issued Mon Feb 18***
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Feb 15, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 7 higher. Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.57 new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.30 new crop 12.42
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 4 higher, new crop 1 lower.
Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.76
No 2 yellow corn 7.24 new crop 5.63
No 1 soybeans 14.05 new crop 12.22
Wheat 4 higher, new crop 3 higher. Corn 4 higher,
new crop 1 lower. Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.59 new crop 6.65
No 2 yellow corn 7.34 new crop 5.83
No 1 soybeans 14.00 new crop 11.87
Easter Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.57 new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.39
No 1 soybeans 13.48 new crop 11.85
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs