Richmond, VA Thu Feb 21, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Feb 21, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 18 lower, new crop 20 lower. Soybeans 5 higher,
new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.36 new crop 6.78
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.93 new crop 12.57
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 20 lower. Corn 10 lower, new crop 8 lower.
Soybeans 5 higher, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.53
No 2 yellow corn 7.16 new crop 5.54
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 12.47
Wheat 10 lower, new crop 10 lower. Corn 10 lower,
new crop 8 lower. Soybeans 5 higher, new crop 10 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.51 new crop 6.53
No 2 yellow corn 7.26 new crop 5.74
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 12.02
No 2 yellow corn 7.00-7.75
No 1 soybeans 12.85
No 2 barley 4.25-6.00
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.20-6.78
No 2 yellow corn 6.55-7.26 new crop 5.34
No 1 soybeans 14.12-14.87 new crop 11.99-12.37
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs