Richmond, VA Wed Feb 27, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Feb 27, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 2 lower, new crop 1 higher. Soybeans 8 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.19 new crop 6.65
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.55 new crop 12.37
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 higher. Corn 5 higher, new crop 2 lower.
Soybeans 10 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.40
No 2 yellow corn 7.35 new crop 5.54
No 1 soybeans 14.33 new crop 12.27
Wheat 10 lower, new crop steady. Corn steady,
new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 8 higher, new crop 1 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.55 new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.35 new crop 5.74
No 1 soybeans 14.30 new crop 11.82
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat