Richmond, VA Wed Apr 24, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
***Resending with updated Norfolk Terminal cash Soybeans price***
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Apr 24, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 4 lower, new crop 2 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.42
No 2 yellow corn ---
***No 1 soybeans 14.10*** new crop 11.79
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Corn 1 higher, new crop 5 higher.
Soybeans 16 lower, new crop 2 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.17
No 2 yellow corn 6.50 new crop 5.28
No 1 soybeans 13.99 new crop 11.64
Wheat 6 lower, new crop 4 lower. Corn 1 higher,
new crop 5 higher. Soybeans 14 lower, new crop 2 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.37 new crop 5.92
No 2 yellow corn 6.80 new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans 13.65 new crop 11.24
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs