Richmond, VA Wed Apr 24, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
***Resending with updated Norfolk Terminal cash Soybeans price***
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Apr 24, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 4 lower, new crop 2 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.42
No 2 yellow corn ---
***No 1 soybeans 14.10*** new crop 11.79
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Corn 1 higher, new crop 5 higher.
Soybeans 16 lower, new crop 2 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.17
No 2 yellow corn 6.50 new crop 5.28
No 1 soybeans 13.99 new crop 11.64
Wheat 6 lower, new crop 4 lower. Corn 1 higher,
new crop 5 higher. Soybeans 14 lower, new crop 2 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.37 new crop 5.92
No 2 yellow corn 6.80 new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans 13.65 new crop 11.24
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs