Richmond, VA Wed May 15, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed May 15, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 17 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 4 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.44
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.78 new crop 11.95
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 17 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop 6 lower.
Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 4 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.19
No 2 yellow corn 6.51 new crop 5.32
No 1 soybeans 14.38 new crop 11.85
Wheat 17 lower, new crop 17 lower. Corn 2 lower,
new crop 6 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 4 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.24 new crop 5.94
No 2 yellow corn 7.11 new crop 5.47
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 11.40
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced