Richmond, VA Wed May 15, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed May 15, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 17 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 4 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.44
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.78 new crop 11.95
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 17 lower. Corn 2 lower, new crop 6 lower.
Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 4 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.19
No 2 yellow corn 6.51 new crop 5.32
No 1 soybeans 14.38 new crop 11.85
Wheat 17 lower, new crop 17 lower. Corn 2 lower,
new crop 6 lower. Soybeans 2 lower, new crop 4 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.24 new crop 5.94
No 2 yellow corn 7.11 new crop 5.47
No 1 soybeans 14.63 new crop 11.40
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY