Richmond, VA Fri Aug 08, 2014 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Aug 08, 2014
Wheat 13 lower. Corn 7-8 lower, new crop 7 lower.
Soybeans 15-35 higher, new crop 7 higher.
Norfolk Terminal area
No 2 red winter wheat 5.09 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 3.97 new crop 3.64
No 1 soybeans 12.99 new crop 10.85
Norfolk Producer area
No 2 red winter wheat 4.79 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 3.54
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 10.70
No 2 red winter wheat 4.69 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 3.94 new crop 3.84
No 1 soybeans 12.45 new crop 10.40
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop 4.09
No 1 soybeans --- new crop 10.55
Middle Peninsula area
No 2 red winter wheat 4.99 new crop ---
No 2 yellow corn 3.72 new crop 3.44
No 1 soybeans 13.15 new crop 10.55
No 2 red winter wheat 5.39 new crop ---
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs