Dodge City, KS Tue Nov 5, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Western Kansas Grain Markets
Compared to Monday: Wheat 7 lower; Corn 1 lower; Milo 7 higher to mostly 2
lower; Soybeans 7 lower.
Tuesdays closing elevator grain bids:
#1 HRW #2 YEL #2 YEL #2 YEL
WHEAT CORN GRN SORG SOYBEAN NUSUN
Dodge City 7.02 4.33 7.29 11.65
Colby 7.07 4.26 7.05 11.65
Garden City 7.07 4.43-4.45 7.41-7.50 11.80-11.90
Goodland 7.07 4.15 6.70 11.57 Spot 17.60-19.10
Protection 6.97 4.25 7.14 11.75
Scott City 7.07 4.38 7.14 11.90
Sublette 7.07 4.45-4.50 7.11-7.54 11.70-11.90
Syracuse 7.17 4.50 7.32
Ulysses 7.17 4.50 7.32 11.80
Goodland Millet 8.50 New Crop
#1 Confectionery Seeds Large: Small:
Spot: No Bid No Bid
New Crop: No Bid No Bid
Cotton Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34, West Texas base price 75.25 cents per
Pound F.O.B. Railcar or Truck.
Price per bushel for wheat, corn and soybeans; per cwt for grain
sorghum, millet and sunflower seeds.
Source: USDA-KS Department of Ag Market News Service, Dodge City, Ks
Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hours price Information call 620 369-9311
0305c sh fa
Western Kansas Grain Market Report
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®