Greeley, CO Mon May 21, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 21, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.58-6.83
Northeast Colorado range 6.26-6.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.28-6.47
Cheyenne Wells 6.47
Southeast Colorado range 6.60-6.70
Southcentral Colorado range 5.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.10-6.40
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.10-6.40
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.30-6.35
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 to 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.98-6.75
Northeast Colorado range 6.30-6.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.97-6.23
Cheyenne Wells 6.04
Southeast Colorado range 6.40-6.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.24-6.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.24-6.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.25-6.43
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 5 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 10.14-10.95
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.05-13.17
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 12.00-14.00
Sunflowers mostly 13.00-13.75
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Block-barrel price spread a new record
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Raw milk symposium will explore raw milk safety issues
- Governor Cuomo Highlights The 2014 New York State Yogurt Summit
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Cream cheese jumps on bacon bandwagon
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows