Greeley, CO Fri Oct 05, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 05, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.14-8.33
Northeast Colorado range 7.85-8.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.89-8.19
Cheyenne Wells 8.19
Southeast Colorado range 8.09-8.24
Southcentral Colorado range 7.28
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.79-7.99
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.79-7.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.97-7.99
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.18-7.58
Northeast Colorado range 7.23-7.43
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.38-7.58
Cheyenne Wells 7.58
Southeast Colorado range 7.83-7.88
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.23-7.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.23-7.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.82-13.00
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: steady.
Southwest NE range 14.67-14.76
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 27.00-30.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation