Greeley, CO Thu Jan 24, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 24, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.57-8.02
Northeast Colorado range 7.47-7.59
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.49-7.68
Cheyenne Wells 7.68
Southeast Colorado range 7.54-7.82
Southcentral Colorado range 6.85
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.56-7.67
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.56-7.61
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.60-7.67
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 to 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.54
Northeast Colorado range 7.12-7.39
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.27-7.37
Cheyenne Wells 7.37
Southeast Colorado range 7.57-7.62
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.10-7.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.11-7.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.10-7.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.48-12.57
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.75-13.81
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-40.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.50-40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Dairy markets: Class III futures ‘meteoric’
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do