Greeley, CO Mon Jan 28, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 28, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.68-8.13
Northeast Colorado range 7.59-7.76
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.60-7.79
Cheyenne Wells 7.79
Southeast Colorado range 7.65-7.93
Southcentral Colorado range 6.96
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.67-7.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.67-7.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.73-7.82
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.17-7.44
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.31-7.41
Cheyenne Wells 7.41
Southeast Colorado range 7.62-7.67
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.15-7.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.16-7.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.15-7.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 14 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.57-12.66
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 7 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.88-13.92
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation