Greeley, CO Thu Feb 21, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 21, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 20 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.47
Northeast Colorado range 6.83-7.09
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.07
Cheyenne Wells 7.07
Southeast Colorado range 6.89-7.22
Southcentral Colorado range 6.21
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.95-7.12
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.95-7.12
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.12
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 10 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.83-7.26
Northeast Colorado range 6.79-7.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.96-7.03
Cheyenne Wells 7.03
Southeast Colorado range 7.24-7.29
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.78-6.91
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.78-6.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.81-6.91
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 18 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.89-11.98
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 5 to 7 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.11-14.32
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day