Greeley, CO Fri Feb 22, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 22, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.40
Northeast Colorado range 6.76-7.02
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.85-7.00
Cheyenne Wells 7.00
Southeast Colorado range 7.05-7.15
Southcentral Colorado range 6.13
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-7.05
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.88-7.04
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.04-7.05
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.82-7.25
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-7.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.02
Cheyenne Wells 7.02
Southeast Colorado range 7.23-7.28
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.77-6.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.77-6.83
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.79-6.90
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.88-11.96
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 27 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.84-14.04
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline