Greeley, CO Mon Apr 15, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 15, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 20 to 21 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.98-7.33
Northeast Colorado range 6.68-6.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.80-6.93
Cheyenne Wells 6.90
Southeast Colorado range 6.88-7.09
Southcentral Colorado range 6.42
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.83-6.96
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.83-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.93-6.96
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 to 12 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.47-6.76
Northeast Colorado range 6.46-6.78
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.59-6.64
Cheyenne Wells 6.64
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-6.90
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.39-6.47
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.42-6.47
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.39-6.47
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 21 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.20-11.29
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 17 to 18 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.51-13.57
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-47.00
Sunflowers mostly 45.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global