Greeley, CO Mon Apr 22, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 22, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 6 to 7 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.40
Northeast Colorado range 6.75-7.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.87-7.02
Cheyenne Wells 7.00
Southeast Colorado range 6.95-7.16
Southcentral Colorado range 6.49
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.90-7.03
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.90-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.00-7.03
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.46-6.73
Northeast Colorado range 6.40-6.76
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.61-6.66
Cheyenne Wells 6.66
Southeast Colorado range 6.84-6.89
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.41-6.46
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.41-6.46
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.41-6.46
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.18-11.27
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 11 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.59-13.78
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 40.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 48.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban