Greeley, CO Wed Jul 3, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*** Note due to holiday on July 4th the next available report will be on
Friday, July 5, 2013. ***
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 3 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 4 to 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.75-6.95
Northeast Colorado range 6.58-6.65
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.45-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.90
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-6.86
Southcentral Colorado range 5.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.55-6.74
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.55-6.74
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.56-6.74
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.47-7.02
Northeast Colorado range 6.54-7.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.57-6.82
Cheyenne Wells 6.57
Southeast Colorado range 6.72-6.77
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.50-6.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.50-6.60
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.52-6.82
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 9.50-10.93
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: unevenly steady.
Southwest NE range 14.91-15.16
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Dairy markets: Class III futures ‘meteoric’
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data