Greeley, CO Thu Aug 15, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 15, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 to 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.04
Northeast Colorado range 6.83-6.98
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.88-6.98
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 6.93-6.98
Southcentral Colorado range 5.64
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.83-7.03
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.83-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.95-7.03
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 17 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.02-6.52
Northeast Colorado range 6.02-6.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.22-6.32
Cheyenne Wells 6.22
Southeast Colorado range 6.21-6.32
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.02-6.32
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.02-6.13
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.15-6.32
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 30 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 8.59-10.21
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 27 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.65-12.96
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-20.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs