Greeley, CO Mon Aug 26, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 26, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 12 to 13 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.03-7.07
Northeast Colorado range 6.88-6.98
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.03
Cheyenne Wells 7.03
Southeast Colorado range 6.98-7.03
Southcentral Colorado range 5.69
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-7.02
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.88-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.95-7.02
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 20 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.36-6.81
Northeast Colorado range 6.36-6.73
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.56-6.66
Cheyenne Wells 6.56
Southeast Colorado range 6.55-6.66
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.36-6.66
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.36-6.48
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.48-6.66
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 36 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.20-10.82
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 62 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.89-14.20
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.75-10.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®