Greeley, CO Fri Sep 06, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 06, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.86-6.91
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-6.77
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.76-6.86
Cheyenne Wells 6.86
Southeast Colorado range 6.86-6.93
Southcentral Colorado range 5.85
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.66-6.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.70-6.71
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.66-6.80
US 2 Yellow Corn: unevenly steady.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.38-6.33
Northeast Colorado range 5.58-6.33
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.84-6.28
Cheyenne Wells 5.84
Southeast Colorado range 5.11-6.08
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.58-6.08
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.58-6.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 5.82-5.93
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: unevenly steady.
Southeast Colorado range 9.21-9.61
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly steady.
Southwest NE range 13.53-13.88
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-10.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.50-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs