Greeley, CO Thu Oct 31, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 31, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 to 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.11-7.31
Northeast Colorado range 6.98-7.15
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.11-7.29
Cheyenne Wells 7.29
Southeast Colorado range 7.25-7.41
Southcentral Colorado range 6.30
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.96-7.04
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.96-7.01
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.96-7.04
US 2 Yellow Corn: 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.13-4.57
Northeast Colorado range 4.22-4.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.23-4.31
Cheyenne Wells 4.28
Southeast Colorado range 4.45-4.55
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.11-4.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.11-4.23
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.13-4.23
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.29-7.38
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 7 to 10 lower.
Southwest NE range 11.85-12.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.75-9.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 18.50-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs