Greeley, CO Thu Feb 20, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 19, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.57-6.82
Northeast Colorado range 6.45-6.77
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.48-6.77
Cheyenne Wells 6.72
Southeast Colorado range 6.63-6.82
Southcentral Colorado range 5.88
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.53-6.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.53-6.67
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.67-6.82
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.44-4.76
Northeast Colorado range 4.33-4.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.46-4.59
Cheyenne Wells 4.52
Southeast Colorado range 4.41-4.75
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.28-4.46
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.28-4.31
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.31-4.46
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 3 to 4 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.61-7.80
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 4 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.61-12.68
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs