Greeley, CO Tue Jul 01, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 01, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 21 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.33-6.79
Northeast Colorado range 6.34-6.59
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.56-6.84
Cheyenne Wells 6.84
Southeast Colorado range 6.69-6.74
Southcentral Colorado range 5.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.29-6.44
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.29-6.44
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.35-6.44
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 to 5 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 3.99-4.62
Northeast Colorado range 4.06-4.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.01-4.36
Cheyenne Wells 4.01
Southeast Colorado range 4.11-4.71
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 3.88-4.17
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 3.96-4.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 3.88-3.98
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 5 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.07-7.25
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.09-13.15
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-8.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent