Greeley, CO Wed Aug 21, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
Daily Grain Bids for Denver and Surrounding Areas
Spot bids to producers for grain delivered to terminal and country
elevators. Bids dollar/bu. except for Barley which is dollar/cwt.
Bids are as of 3:00 PM MST.
Bids Change (cents)
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat 6.95-7.23 4 to 7 higher
Up to 12 percent protein
US 2 Yellow Corn 6.18-6.48 14 to 15 higher
US 2 Barley 10.50 50 lower
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Denver Cash Grain
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?