Springfield, IL Wed, May 09, 2012 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 52.02-52.77 DN 1.39-DN 1.64 -125N to -50N UP 25-UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R 411.30-419.30 DN 18.90-DN 14.90 -6N to 2N DN 2-UP 2
48% Soybean Meal T 416.30-423.30 DN 15.90-DN 14.90 -1N to 6N UP 1-UP 2
Soybean Hulls-bulk 150.00-175.00 UNCH
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.1825-14.6425 DN 65.25-DN 57.25 -20N to 26N UNCH-UP 8
Mostly 14.3025-14.4625 -8N to 8N
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News Service, Springfield, IL
Kent McFarland 217-782-4925 SpringField.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast