Oklahoma City, OK Wed June 26, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Wednesday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .07 to .21 lower. 6.70-7.14.
Davis 6.70, Shattuck, Cherokee, Medford 6.84, Manchester 6.86, El Reno, Hooker,
Keyes, Okarche, Ponca City, Temple, Weatherford 6.89, Clinton, Geary, Okeene,
Watonga 6.90, Alva, Buffalo, Perry, Stillwater 6.91, Banner, Fredrick 6.94,
Hobart, Lawton 7.01, Eldorado 7.14, Gulf 7.64.
MILO: Mixed. 11.19-11.78.
Medford, Ponca City 11.19, Alva, Buffalo 11.42, Manchester 11.43, Hooker 11.51
Shattuck 11.55, Weatherford 11.69, Keyes 11.78.
SOYBEANS: .08 to .13 higher. 14.17-15.33.
Shattuck 14.17, Hooker 14.42, Medford, Ponca City 14.65, Stillwater 15.22, Alva,
Buffalo 15.33, Gulf 16.17.
CORN: .04 to .12 higher. 6.80-7.30.
Manchester 6.80, Medford, Ponca City 6.83, Hooker 7.18, Keyes 7.30, Gulf 7.35.
CANOLA (CWT) (New Crop) 22.08-22.58 cwt.: Red Rock 22.08, El Reno 22.48, Apache
n/a, Yukon 22.58, Enid, Dacoma, Clyde, McWillie, Hillsdale, Bison n/a.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged
80.75 cents per pound.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global