Oklahoma City, OK Thu June 27, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Thursday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Mixed. 6.73-7.22.
Davis 6.73, Manchester 6.75, Cherokee, Medford, Ponca City, Shattuck 6.77, Alva,
Buffalo 6.78, Hooker 6.85, Weatherford n/a, Clinton, Okeene, Perry, Stillwater
6.82, Banner 6.86, Fredrick 6.87, Hobart n/a, Keyes 6.92, El Reno 6.95, Geary,
Lawton, Okeene, Temple, Watonga 6.97, Eldorado 7.22, Gulf 7.51 1/2.
MILO: Mixed. 11.23-11.73.
Medford, Ponca City 11.23, Alva, Buffalo, Manchester 11.46, Hooker 11.48, Keyes
11.55, Shattuck 11.58, Weatherford 11.73.
SOYBEANS: Mixed. 14.24-15.51.
Shattuck 14.24, Hooker 14.50, Medford, Ponca City 14.73, Stillwater 14.91, Alva,
Buffalo 15.51, Gulf 16.31.
CORN: Mixed. 6.82-7.16.
Manchester 6.82, Medford, Ponca City 6.85, Keyes 7.12, Hooker 7.16, Gulf 7.38.
CANOLA (CWT) (New Crop) N/A cwt.: Red Rock, El Reno, Apache, Yukon, Enid,
Dacoma, Clyde, McWillie, Hillsdale, Bison n/a.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged
81.50 cents per pound.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs