Oklahoma City, OK Thu Dec 5, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Thursday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Mixed, mostly .09 lower. 6.67-6.86.
Davis 6.67, Frederick, Hobart, Shattuck 6.70, Cherokee, Manchester, Medford,
Ponca City 6.74, Lawton, Temple 6.75, Clinton, Perry, Stillwater 6.77, Banner,
Eldorado, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene, Watonga, Weatherford 6.80, Alva,
Buffalo 6.81, Keyes 6.85, Hooker 6.86, Gulf 7.65.
MILO: .05 to .07 lower. 7.19-7.46.
Alva, Buffalo 7.19, Weatherford 7.21, Manchester 7.20, Shattuck 7.26, Keyes,
Medford, Ponca City 7.30, Hooker 7.46.
SOYBEANS: .01 to .07 lower. 12.37-12.80.
Hooker 12.37, Shattuck 12.66, Medford, Ponca City, Stillwater 12.78, Alva,
Buffalo 12.80, Gulf 14.30.
CORN: .03 to .04 lower. 4.03-4.60.
Manchester 4.03, Medford, Ponca City 4.09, Keyes 4.49, Hooker 4.60, Gulf 5.05 1/2.
CANOLA (CWT) 17.82-18.32 cwt.: Red Rock 17.82, El Reno 18.22, Yukon 18.32,
Apache, Dacoma, Enid, McWillie, Clyde, Hillsdale, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma price N/A.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs