Oklahoma City, OK Thu Dec 5, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Thursday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Mixed, mostly .09 lower. 6.67-6.86.
Davis 6.67, Frederick, Hobart, Shattuck 6.70, Cherokee, Manchester, Medford,
Ponca City 6.74, Lawton, Temple 6.75, Clinton, Perry, Stillwater 6.77, Banner,
Eldorado, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene, Watonga, Weatherford 6.80, Alva,
Buffalo 6.81, Keyes 6.85, Hooker 6.86, Gulf 7.65.
MILO: .05 to .07 lower. 7.19-7.46.
Alva, Buffalo 7.19, Weatherford 7.21, Manchester 7.20, Shattuck 7.26, Keyes,
Medford, Ponca City 7.30, Hooker 7.46.
SOYBEANS: .01 to .07 lower. 12.37-12.80.
Hooker 12.37, Shattuck 12.66, Medford, Ponca City, Stillwater 12.78, Alva,
Buffalo 12.80, Gulf 14.30.
CORN: .03 to .04 lower. 4.03-4.60.
Manchester 4.03, Medford, Ponca City 4.09, Keyes 4.49, Hooker 4.60, Gulf 5.05 1/2.
CANOLA (CWT) 17.82-18.32 cwt.: Red Rock 17.82, El Reno 18.22, Yukon 18.32,
Apache, Dacoma, Enid, McWillie, Clyde, Hillsdale, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma price N/A.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent