Oklahoma City, OK Wed Jan 15, 2014 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Wednesday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .11 to .12 lower. 5.92-6.12.
Davis 5.92, Frederick, Hobart, Shattuck 5.96, Alva, Buffalo 5.97, Cherokee,
Lawton, Manchester, Medford, Ponca City, Temple 6.00, Clinton, Perry, Stillwater
6.03, Banner, Eldorado, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene, Watonga 6.05,
Weatherford 6.06, Keyes 6.11, Hooker 6.12, Gulf 6.90 1/2.
MILO: .10 to .11 lower. 7.07-7.32.
Alva, Buffalo, Manchester, Weatherford 7.07, Keyes, Medford, Ponca City,
Shattuck 7.16, Hooker 7.32.
SOYBEANS: Mixed; mainly .11 higher. 12.37-12.73.
Hooker 12.37, Alva, Buffalo 12.43, Shattuck 12.61, Medford, Ponca City 12.65,
Stillwater 12.73, Gulf 14.47.
CORN: .06 lower. 3.96-4.52.
Manchester 3.96, Medford, Ponca City 4.01, Keyes 4.41, Hooker 4.52, Gulf 4.95
CANOLA (CWT) N/At.: Red Rock, El Reno, Yukon, Dacoma, Clyde, Hillsdale, Apache,
Enid, McWillie, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 79.25 cents
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty